SQ + Service Quality
The quality of service is to guarantee full customer satisfaction, internal and external.
The dimensions of quality in service are:
1. Tangible elements: refers to the physical appearance of the facilities, equipment, personnel, etc.
2. Reliability: indicates the ability of the organization to execute the promised service or product reliably and carefully.
3. Responsiveness: refers to the willingness to help customers to provide them with a quick service.
4. Security: knowledge and care shown by the company to inspire trust and credibility.
5. Empathy: individualized attention offered by companies