The quality of service is to guarantee full customer satisfaction, internal and external.
The dimensions of quality in service are:
- Tangible elements: refers to the physical appearance of the facilities, equipment, personnel, etc.
- Reliability: indicates the ability of the organization to execute the promised service or product reliably and carefully.
- Responsiveness: refers to the willingness to help customers to provide them with a quick service.
- Security: knowledge and care shown by the company to inspire trust and credibility.
- Empathy: individualized attention offered by companies